We've got lots of aviation news to share in this edition of the Stuck Mic AvCast! Victoria’s back with us this week to let us know how Women of Aviation Worldwide Week 2014 is going. Join the (unusually named) SMAC gang for this episode!
- Wondering where we got our funny names in this episode? Check out the John Travolta Name Generator widget!
- Carl will be representing the SMAC crew at SUN n FUN 2014. You can find him volunteering as an on-the-air personality broadcasting from the newly built deck of the SUN n FUN radio station. If you can't be there in person you can always tune in live online through LiveATC.net/snfradio.
- Not a Stuck Mic AvCast VIP yet? Sign up today and get all of our awesome content delivered your email inbox so you never miss an update again. Go ahead, we don't mind waiting.
- Shout out to Lora, Richard, and the entire Aviation Universe gang for supporting this episode. We love having you on the team! Especially your dogs Orville and Wilbur.
- Polk State College sponsored Bok Academy visit to Lakeland Airport, FL
- Updates from Women of Aviation Worldwide Week 2014
- Rude note left for female WestJet captain
- FlightGlobal reports John Travolta will retire his Boeing 707
- Fish strike forces plane to abort takeoff
- First known fish strike meets the Alaskan Airlines Boeing Salmon-Thirty-Salmon
- GPS may be able to predict turbulence
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks Of The Week ~
- Sean - Infinite Flight mobile phone flight simulator
- Victoria - Women of Aviation Worldwide Week Livestream
- Rick - Learn To Turn YouTube video
- Len - Boeing's Black Smartphone
- Carl - Social Flight
This Episode Is Sponsored By
Subscribe Here if you want to receive our audio and blog posts via email and delivered directly to your inbox, including special offers and sneak previews.