What does an aircraft scheduler do? How do you become a flight dispatcher? What is it like to be a corporate flight attendant? What jobs are available in all of these fields?
I am excited today to have with me someone who can help answer these questions. His name is Daniel Slapo and he has had a varied and interesting career which has included all the jobs mentioned.
Today Daniel and I discuss:
- How he became interested in aviation.
- Why he enjoys his job.
- What is an aircraft scheduler and how to become one.
- What is a flight dispatcher.
- The licenses necessary to become a flight dispatcher.
- How to become a corporate flight attendant.
- What are Part 91, 91 Sub Park K, and Part 135.
- What a “normal” day is in the life of each of these interesting careers.
- What action you should take now if you are interested in one or all of these careers.
Links Mentioned In This Podcast: