In this episode, we interview California Highway Patrol Pilot Jan Sears. Jan is passionate about aviation and has a unique path towards his career goal and will share with us.
Facebook.com/AviationCareersPodcast page is great for learning about new episodes, asking questions and discussing careers in aviation. I am also going to be adding announcements for quick meet ups for cities I am going to be in. If you would like to meet up for a cup of coffee or lunch let me know under those posts!
Jan and I Discuss his journey to becoming a Pilot for the California Highway Patrol Pilot:
- His passion for aviation and how it began at the young age of 10. His attempt to fly fighters and the challenges due to a medical issue as well as life as an EMT.
- Hired by California Highway Patrol.
- Moving to air operations with CHP.
- The aircraft and missions of CHP.
- His advice to aspiring pilots.
Pick Of the Week:
California Highway Patrol Aviators Division in Action