- ATC Contract Towers.
- Why airline pilot is listed as the most stressful and most dangerous job.
- Is Being an Airline Pilot Boring?
- A listener who wants to become an astronaut asks: Should I join the Air Force and gain flight experience and then apply to test pilot school? Is it possible to pursue a graduate degree while learning how to fly a MWS aircraft?
- What would you recommend is the best place to network regarding corporate aviation & Jobs?
- I live in Chicago, any recommendations, or any clubs I could join?
- Would a check ride failure impact my corporate flying careers?
- Will employers still consider me for employment with multiple failures?
- A 20 year old Bahamian pilot would like more information on aerial photography.
- A 38 year old flight attendant with a charter airline wants to be a commercial pilot. Given the time and expense involved, am I too old to enter this profession? How long would it take me to complete my training? Once training is completed, how many years would I have in the profession before I have to retire
- A Canadian pilot wants to know if there are scholarships available for aviation in Canada?
- Does the excitement of aviation continue once you actually 'make it'?
- Are you still as passionate about aviation as you were when you blew your tires driving off the road pointing out the 747?
Links Mentioned In This Podcast:
SimpleFlight.net - Live Aviation Radio Show in broadcast over the internet.