Podcast: Play in new window
Welcome to Episode 82 Avoiding A 2 Million Dollar Mistake In Your Pilot Career
In This episode we discuss:
- Kennedy Space Center Inspires Aerospace Careers
- Avoiding A 2 million dollar mistake in your pilot career
- Lessons learned in aviation safety from last episode.
- Answer listener mail
- Listen To Us At Sun N Fun
- Military Pilot considering transition to airlines, 1000 hours
- Struggling to pay for ratings after college
- 15 years old, what should be my first step in aviation?
- Internation Pilot Information
AOPA Let’s Go Flying
Sun N Fun Radio
Kennedy Space Center
Contact Us At:
@flyingcareers on twitter
DIP MY WINGS 347-699-4647
Please rate us in Itunes.
Remember to listen to us live at sun n fun. Click on the logo in the top right of the website or go to LiveAtc.net/snf
Welcome to episode 81. Today wa have some very interesting listener mail and to help me review the mail and answer your questions I have not one but two co hosts today; Eric Crump and Tom Wachowski. Tom has been on a break from podcasting and is excited to be here today. One of our big topics to cover today is making a living as a flight instructor. We have received many requests about this topic, including one we cover with several sub-questions in it.
- Second Career in Aviation
- Moving to Florida to be a flight instructor
- choices of clothing for interviews at flight schools
- Agricultural flying, Ground Instructor Certificate
- Is an Associates Degree needed for the Regional Airlnes?
- Question from Serbia: importance of getting both Pilot and A&P license?
- Rookie flight instructor Tips and Tricks episode ideas, which the hosts pretty much just answer!
- How to manage student debt on regional airline salary
- Requesting help when you don't feel confident in your job
- The effects of Unmanned aerial vehicles on the Aviation Industry
- Advice from going from Engineering to Piloting
- Making a living as a flight instructor
- Military Transition from rotor to fixed wing