Is a career flying, fixing, or supporting drones in your career future? Today I am joined by Ryan Wallace from Polk State College to discuss the career opportunities in the world of Commercial Drones. Ryan is a professor of Aeronautical Science and is actively involved in the local Unmanned Aircraft System Community.
Ryan and I Discuss:
- The demand for drone pilots in the military and commercial world.
- Why drones are causing an increased demand for pilots.
- How to get started in the exciting career of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).
- Why more drones are in our future.
- Organizations you can join to look towards a career in UAS.
Links Mentioned In The Podcast:
Scholarship of The Week: