Carl and Eric report live from the National Business Aviation Association Convention 2014.
- Carl interviewed Mark Miller from WSI about weather related products they make for GA pilots, including predicting turbulence, storms, radar, etc. You can buy a subscription to their iPad app for $120.00/year.
- Marina from Wyvern discussed being an advocate for the Cedar Key Airport, and the challenges associated with flying in and out of the airport.
- AvPlan-EFP: Plan smarter, fly sooner with Bevin Anderson. This app serves as an electronic flight plan and does everything a flight bag does but electronically.
- ForeFlight Intelligent apps for pilots produces another electronic flight bag product.
- Veterans AirliftCommand: Flying post-9/11 veterans for medical and other compassionate reasons outside the airline system as volunteers. Carl also spoke with a veteran and passenger of Veterans Airlift Command.
- Mygoflight with Charlie Schneider. Their Armor Glass screen protector is all glass, anti-glare, anti-shatter, and anti-scratch. They also make other accessories including chargers, rechargeable batteries, flight bags, etc.
After Landing Checklist
Carl and Eric will be reporting live from the Sun n' Fun 3rd Annual When Pigs Fly South BBQ Challenge November 7th and 8th. Please come visit us if you are there.
~Picks of the Week~
No picks this week since the show is at the convention.
This Episode Sponsored By: