The Stuck Mic AvCast Mobile Apps are NOW AVAILABLE for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android. Download them today!
You’ve probably noticed some extra content in the feed. These extra episodes are interviews from out in the field and other special feature content above and beyond our bi-monthly episodes. You’ll be able to distinguish the feature content from our legacy content by their lettered titles, example Episode 12a. We hope you enjoy these additional podcast sessions!
Rick shares his recent visit to the KBAF, Barnes Municipal Airport UCAP meet up/brunch in Westfield, MA.
- Pending Pilot Shortages in the professional pilot industry
- Aviation career search, information, and interview gouge websites: Will Fly For Food, Climb To 350, Airline Pilot Central, & Aviation Interviews
- Learn more about airline pilot pay
- What is a Crash Pad?
- Find out how airline pilots commute to work when they don’t live where they work
- The inside world of airline jumpseating and how Len Fedex’d himself home in an MD-11
- The important of a thorough aircraft runup
- An explanation of spark plug fouling
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks of the Week ~
- Rick – OWLE Bubo iPhone Wide Angle Camera and iPhone SLR Adapter
- Len – Blog: Things In The Sky by Dan Webb
- Victoria – PowderPuffPilot.com for Feminine Flyers
- Carl – Website: Inner Art of Airmanship by Dave English
Tell Us What You Think
Listen to Episode 13 Below
Subscribe to Enhanced Podcast in iTunes