One of the most difficult parts of an interview for a pilot job is answering the pilot technical interview question portion. Welcome to the inspirational, informational, and transparent aviation careers podcast. I just got back from a red eye but wanted to answer some of your questions. But first a few announcements.
Make sure you receive a confirmation e-mail if you make an appointment for a coaching session.
Call for co-hosts with experience in the field of aerospace careers:
Our top countries in order of downloads : US, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, Australia, UK.
We are looking for co hosts who would be willing to come on the show on a regular basis to discuss aviation and aerospace careers. Of course the highest demand from listeners are those with airline experience but we are looking for co-hosts with all backgrounds. Please send me a resume, social media contact info, or anything else you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Pilot Technical Interview Question Do Most Get Incorrect?
- Red eye and storms.
- Is my application too ridiculous or too far off in design and content?
- Do US companies employ foreign citizens?
- How does flying as an airline pilot in Canada in compare to being a pilot in the United States Of America.
- Technical Interview Question of the Week:
- What are the airspeed limitations in Class C airspace?