Welcome to a special episode of the Stuck Mic AvCast where we answer your questions, including about when a career and passion come together. Remember you can send us any questions, comments, or stories about learning to fly, living to fly, and loving to fly by visiting us on facebook, twitter, or sending us an e-mail at StuckMicAvCast@Gmail.com. If you wish to be a guest on the show please send us an e-mail describing how you would like to contribute to the General Aviation conversation.
Sponsor: AviationCareersPodcast.com - Career Coaching helping people of all ages and backgrounds move toward their career goal.
Announcements and Shout Outs:
- Great thanks to Lakeland Fire during Hurricane Irma.
- We will Be at AOPA Fly-In October 27-28
- Carl is Coaching the Polk State Flight Team competes in the Region 9 at Auburn University October 30 - November 3
- Help The Polk State Flight Team Attend The Region 9 Competition
- Paws & Planes: Holiday at the Airport at KHGR November 18th
- Italian born pilot, living in the Czech Republic. Does going from a private pilot to a professional diminish the love of aviation, making it a "job?"
- Thank you for making my commutes memorable from an aspiring future pilot.
- Based out of New Jersey, when the President is in the area and I am in the TFR, how do I stay safe and legal with my flight plan?
- Enjoyed the soaring podcast with Jim G, it's hard to explain how fast gliders can fly.
- What is the significance of the Y and Z in the name on the approach plate?
- Can I instruct without a Commercial Pilot Certificate, do I need a CPC to become a CFI?
After Landing Checklist:
Picks Of The Week:
Victoria - The Bob Hoover Project
Tom - Wild Blue Doodle
Links Mentioned In The Podcast:
Video Of The Week:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) Approaches:
Rifle, CO (RIL) Approaches: