In this episode we focus on the question how do failed check rides affect employment? Eric Crump joins me today to answer this and more aviation career questions.
- Our Coaching services include career counseling, interview preparation, and life coaching. You have been asking to review the coaching schedule before purchasing a session. In response we have added a link to the calendar above. You can review the schedule by clicking here.
- I Failed both an oral and flight portion of my check ride, what do I do?
- My concern is if I leave my job, instruct, and then interview for the airlines and not get a job because of my disapprovals.
- Should I give up on my dream of becoming an airline pilot?
- I am Debating skipping last year of college to build hours. What is more important a college degree or jumping one year ahead?
- Accelerated training programs discussed.
- Dealing with a company showing poor integrity, wants to interview but afraid will get fired for interviewing.
- Questions on flight training and scholarships from Africa.
- Older worker, wants to know what his options are to become a pilot.
- Questions on Great Lakes Airlines hiring part time pilots.
Image Source: Paul Grieco