Ooooooooweeeee, what a great show we’ve got lined up for you today! Carl and Len report on their exploits and tomfoolery from Sun N Fun 2012, Rick updates us on the happenings with our friends at Terrafugia and their roadable aircraft, Len shares a story about telling air traffic control to piss off, Victoria gives us some pointers on special considerations when flying with your furry loved ones, no not your husband but your pets, and Carls talks about severe turbulence signs and flight characteristics.
- Sun N Fun interviews
- KFDK Most Female Friendly Airport
- Stuck Mic AvCast Swag
- Stuck Mic AvCast Donations
- Terrafugia flys
- Icon A5 sport aircraft
- Ignoring ATC
- Flying Hedgehogs
- Mutt Muffs
- Doggie Oxygen
- Doggie Flight Bags
- Severe Turbulence
- And more!
After Landing Checklist
~ Picks Of The Week ~
- Victoria – Pet Friendly Travel, Dog Friendly Destinations, Axels Food & Ice Cream Merrimack, NH
- Carl – Pilots N Paws volunteer pet transport
- Rick – Flying Car Film documents the progress of Terrafugia and the roadable aircraft
- Len – Patient Airlift Services volunteer medical transport
Tips: Never Expected, Always Appreciated
Thanks for listening to the Stuck Mic AvCast, a listener supported aviation podcast. We love publishing and delivering useful content and information for everyone! If you thought this episode had great content and was helpful, please show your support with a $5 or $10 donation today!
Please submit your questions and feedback via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook, or email and we’ll be sure to answer them on the air!
Subscribe to Enhanced Podcast in iTunes